It’s a challenge to be constantly innovative and stay on top as the industry leaders. If you think that sounds exciting, FINOVATION is the perfect place for you.
We strive to find a suitable balance between the thrilling job and your private life as we constantly offer health and lifestyle-oriented bonuses.
Join our headquarters, located in one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe.
We are a fintech product company developing innovative business solutions.
At Finovation we are focused on the end-to-end development of ambitious products. Managing all stages of the software development lifecycle we strive to develop high-quality in-house products from scratch.
We are now expanding our development team and we are looking for an Automation Developer to join us!
– Actively participate in all phases of the product development life cycle
– Work closely with the development team and project management
– Work with an already existing Java framework – TestNG with RestAssured, Selenium Web driver
– Be expected to help colleagues with less experience in their tasks as well doing code reviews
– Create framework strategy and improvements on the approaches already in place
– Work with devops on Jenkins and CICD related tasks.
– Generate ideas and give suggestions how the Automation testing to become more efficient
– 3+ years of previous experience in testing of web-based software applications
– Experience in analyzing software specifications, designing, implementation and executing of test cases and procedures
– Experience in Java/ Selenium Web Driver
– Experience in using Rest API, gRPC API, git
– Experience with Jira and Jenkins and continuous integration
– Fluency in English
– Experience with preparing performance testing
– Work with Jmeter or similar tools is a plus
– Databases (MySQL) is preferred
– Linux is preferred
Apply for this position:
You can upload files upto 2 MB, from these formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF.