It’s a challenge to be constantly innovative and stay on top as the industry leaders. If you think that sounds exciting, FINOVATION is the perfect place for you.
We strive to find a suitable balance between the thrilling job and your private life as we constantly offer health and lifestyle-oriented bonuses.
Join our headquarters, located in one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe.
We are a fintech product company developing innovative business solutions. At Finovation we are focused on the end-to-end development of ambitious products. Managing all stages of the software development lifecycle we strive to develop high-quality in-house products from scratch.
We are now expanding our development team and we are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join us!
– Actively participate in all phases of the product development life cycle being a member of a Scrum team
– Work closely with the development team and project management
– 3+ years of previous experience in testing of web-based software applications
– Experience in analyzing software specifications, designing, implementation, and executing of test cases and procedures
– Experience in Java/ C#/ Selenium Web Driver
– Experience in using Rest API, Jira, Jenkins, and continuous integration, Git
– Fluency in English – written and oral
– Experience in using TestNG framework, gRPC API, WebSockets
– Databases (MySQL) is preferred
– Linux is preferred
– Understanding of software automation frameworks, processes, and practices is a plus
– Very attractive salary
– Multisport cards
– Additional Health Insurance
– Additional discounts
– New modern and custom-designed office
– Great location, near bus and trolley stops
– Happy hours, team nights out, and team buildings
– Snacks, coffee, and beer on us
– Massages in the office
– Home office option
– Budget for additional training, courses, and conferences
Apply for this position:
You can upload files upto 2 MB, from these formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF.