Finovation is a one-stop-shop financial technology provider, allowing brokers to focus on the things they do best – manage clients investments and trading. We offer a turn-key solution including; white-labeled proprietary Trading Platform, cutting edge CRM and all kinds of technical and operational solutions for risk, payments, and affiliation.
We are looking for a Head of Infrastructure to help us drive amazing results throughout our business. Any successful software product needs a robust infrastructure. You will be critical to our ability to design and deploy cloud infrastructure and application code faster and manage it more effectively. You will lead multiple teams under TechOps umbrella including DevOps, DBA and SRE engineers.
- Design and deploy high availability solutions in Google Cloud Platform environments
- Participate in product design decision, highlighting the operations aspect and generating must-do requirements to enable smooth delivery and operation
- Scale, configure, manage and extend a variety of software systems including software for version control, continuous integration, continuous deployment
- Improve operations performance and stability using machine learning based tools
- Work closely with developers to build tools and solutions for rapidly evolving needs
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies or services to maximize operations efficiency and reliability
- Investigate failures, fix them and execute root-cause analysis
- Create frameworks for performance data collection and analysis, systems monitoring
- Implement GitOps practices to manage everything through Git
- Manage a team of Devops/DBA and SRE Engineers
- Demonstrated success deploying and scaling high traffic services in GCP or AWS (Docker registry, Kubernetes, cloud-SQL, load balancer)
- Demonstrated success analyzing product enhancement from operations point of view, generating requirements that enables monitoring, metric generation, stability and scalability
- Experience implementing and managing CI/CD
- Background working with .NET CORE/NodeJS/PHP environments
- Experience with NoSQL-type databases (Redis/Clickhouse), data and message streaming technologies (RabbitMQ/Kafka/NATS), logging solutions (ELK/EFK)
- Experience with cloud monitoring and observability technologies including Logz.io, Grafana, Thanos
- Extremely comfortable with Linux, shell-scripting and Git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- BS/MS in computer science or related technical field experience