It’s a challenge to be constantly innovative and stay on top as the industry leaders. If you think that sounds exciting, FINOVATION is the perfect place for you.
We strive to find a suitable balance between the thrilling job and your private life as we constantly offer health and lifestyle-oriented bonuses.
Join our headquarters, located in one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe.
Finovation is the developer of a cutting-edge turnkey solution for any financial business that wants to launch or expend his trading initiatives and take it to the next level. We are focused on the end-to-end development of ambitious products. Managing all stages of the software development lifecycle we strive to develop high-quality in-house products from scratch.
We are now expanding our development team and we are looking for a Junior Web Developer to join us!
• Create and maintain multiple solutions for various projects and teams
• Work with custom WordPress themes, plugins and custom JS libraries daily
• Use various API Implementations – custom solutions as well as third-party ones
• Follow a mix of agile software development processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Follow best practices (recommendations and suggestions are taken under consideration and are greatly appreciated)
• Very good technical skills and at least 1 year of software development experience
• Good understanding of code and algorithms, as well as strong analytical skills
• Experience with versioning systems (especially GIT)
• Very good communication and teamwork skills
• Good command of English
• Very good knowledge of the basics (HTML, CSS, JS, Ajax, jQuery, responsive design)
• Experience with PHP and good understanding of OOP
• Knowledge of/ experience with PHP based CMS systems like WordPress is highly recommended, but not mandatory
• Knowledge and experience of/ with REST services
• Understanding of SQL/ NoSQL databases
• Know your way around Unix/ Linux (you’ll be working under Ubuntu on a daily basis)
• Any additional knowledge of/ experience with different technologies will be considered a plus (Node.js; React; Vue.js; cloud hosting like Google Cloud, AWS, etc.)
• Desire to learn and become a full-stack engineer
• Very attractive salary
• Multisport cards
• Additional Health Insurance
• Additional discounts
• New modern and custom-designed office
• Great location, near bus and trolley stops
• Happy hours, team nights out, and team buildings
• Snacks, coffee, and beer on us
• Massages in the office
• Home office option
• Budget for additional trainings, courses and conferences
Apply for this position:
You can upload files upto 2 MB, from these formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF.