It’s a challenge to be constantly innovative and stay on top as the industry leaders. If you think that sounds exciting, FINOVATION is the perfect place for you.
We strive to find a suitable balance between the thrilling job and your private life as we constantly offer health and lifestyle-oriented bonuses.
Join our headquarters, located in one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe.
Finovation is the developer of a cutting-edge turnkey solution for any financial business that wants to launch or expend his trading initiatives and take it to the next level. We are focused on the end-to-end development of ambitious products. Managing all stages of the software development lifecycle we strive to develop high-quality in-house products from scratch.
We are now expanding our development team and we are looking for a PHP Team lead to join us!
– Manage a medium to large team of developers
– Supervise and mentor team members
– Allocate, assign, and monitor task execution over the sprint
– Work in close relation with other Team Leads, Software architects, and Head of R&D
– Execute tasks through the whole cycle (from design to implementation)
– Follow an Agile Software development process
– Follow best practices (Recommendations are taken under consideration and are strongly ap-preciated)
– At least 5+ years of professional experience as a Full-stack (PHP + NodeJS) developer
– At least 2+ years of team lead experience
– Strong experience with Vue.js
– Experience with RESTful APIs
– Strong knowledge of MySQL (design, queries)
– Strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP)
– Experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Zend). Preferably Laravel.
– Very good English skills
– Experience with Docker
– Experience with gRPC & Google cloud services
– Proficiency in developing large-scale system in PHP/NodeJS/.Net Core
– Proficient in MySQL, tables scheme design
– Familiar with Docker, NodeJS, Redis, Event sourcing
– Very attractive salary
– Remote work possible – 4 days per month
– Flexible working hours
– Multisport cards
– Additional Health Insurance
– Birthday, wedding and newborn gift card
– Additional discounts
– New modern and custom-designed office
– Great location, near bus and trolley stops
– Happy hours, team nights out, and team buildings
– Snacks, coffee, and beer on us
– Massages in the office
– Budget for additional trainings, courses and conferences
Apply for this position:
You can upload files upto 2 MB, from these formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF.