It’s a challenge to be constantly innovative and stay on top as the industry leaders. If you think that sounds exciting, FINOVATION is the perfect place for you.
We strive to find a suitable balance between the thrilling job and your private life as we constantly offer health and lifestyle-oriented bonuses.
Join our headquarters, located in one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe.
We are a Fintech product company developing innovative business solutions. At Finovation we are focused on the end-to-end development of ambitious products. Managing all stages of the software development lifecycle we strive to develop high-quality in-house products from scratch.
• Operate all-new setup related tasks of onboarding customers into our SaaS platform, work closely with R&D, studio, marketing, 3rd party integrators, customers, and sales department;
• This includes hands-on implementation of new setup tasks, creating users, groups, performing integration with 3rd party and internal departments, feed content, and perform sanity tests as required;
• Establish a timeline and date of launch for each setup, get commitment dates, and execute each set up according to a strict, managed, and monitored pipeline;
• Measure and monitor project setup time, alert on delays and obstacles;
• Use project monitoring tools, dashboards, charts, and available communication channels so the organization can have visibility in real-time onto onboarding status.
Required skills and experience:
• Project manager, 2 years plus experience, preferably from SaaS platforms with web orientation product;
• Highly detailed person with an ability to overview the big picture and deep dive into the smallest details when required;
• Task-oriented with a high level of organization skills, able to build a clear plan forward for each customer and commit to a timeline;
• Must have excellent communication skills verbally and written, able to articulate and summarize statuses and setback in a clear way;
• Experience using Jira, Project management tools, Office suite;
• Advantage will be previous APIcoding experience in WordPress or scripting.
Apply for this position:
You can upload files upto 2 MB, from these formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF.