Finovation is looking for a hands-on Delivery Manager to join our Technical Operations team.
The tech operations department is responsible for technical support and onboarding of new customers.
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for successfully onboarding of new customers and delivery of projects, from the initial requirements gathering and definition phase, and to eventual delivery to production.
You will communicate with technical and business stakeholders, translating their requirements internally to the technical departments, directly communicating with R&D, Marketing, Product & Sales.
You will also take part of the technical support activities and be part of the technical support
Main responsibilities and assignments
- Manage onboarding of new customers end to end. Gather requirements, plan resources, estimate delivery times and coordinate all onboarding tasks according to schedule
- Manage setup of internal projects and initiatives arriving from our marketing, operations or sales departments
- Provide technical support on and off hours according to the company SLA, handle tickets and escalations, document events, analyze & troubleshoot
- Setup and configure (hands on) different 3rd party integrations, internal onboarding flows using our own internal CRM or external vendor systems.
- Be responsible for timely execution of each customer onboarding, measure and monitor each task and progress of the project. Alert on delays and create visibility to management on relevant departments into the project status
- Support different customization requests from existing customers, change & feature requests
- Monitoring – Establish and set, processes & KPIs to meet and improve our delivery process. Innovate, finding new ways to better the way we deliver our service
- 2+ years product delivery experience in a related industry
- Experience in delivery, setup & configuration of products in SaaS environments
- Experience with technical product support, handling support tickets, performing analysis and reproduction of technical faults.
- Experience with integrations using APIs, connecting and supporting external vendors to existing products
- Leading end to end from smallest tasks to grand scale assignments related to your project
- Experience with implementing processes and providing support for solutions in the trading an\or financial complex environments.
- Demonstrated ownership and consistent delivery on commitments – great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
- Willing to work on call and off hours\weekends as required
- Graduate degree and/or MBA Professional and personal attributes
Professional and personal attributes
- Can absorb and learn new technologies, understands SaaS products background flows and infrastructure
- Can explain clearly technical requirements both to technical and non-technical teams
- High level of written and spoken English
- Innovative in his own field, always looking to automate and improve processes