It’s a challenge to be constantly innovative and stay on top as the industry leaders. If you think that sounds exciting, FINOVATION is the perfect place for you.
We strive to find a suitable balance between the thrilling job and your private life as we constantly offer health and lifestyle-oriented bonuses.
Join our headquarters, located in one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe.
– Design and deploy high availability solutions in Google Cloud Platform environment
– Participate in product design decision, highlighting the operations aspect and generating must-do requirements to enable smooth delivery and operation
– Scale, configure, manage and extend a variety of software systems including software for version control, continuous integration, continuous deployment
– Improve operations performance and stability using machine learning based tools
– Work closely with developers to build tools and solutions for rapidly evolving needs
– Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies or services to maximize operations efficiency and reliability
– Investigate failures, fix them and execute root-cause analysis
– Create frameworks for performance data collection and analysis, systems monitoring
– Manage a team of Junior Devops Engineers / NOC team members
– Demonstrated success deploying and scaling high traffic services in GCP or AWS (Docker registry, Kubernetes, cloud-SQL, load balancer)
– Demonstrated success analyzing product enhancement from operations point of view, generating requirements that enables monitoring, metric generation, stability and scalability
– Experience implementing and managing CI/CD with Jenkins, Terraform, Docker registries and Kubernetes clusters
– Experience with NoSQL-type databases (Redis/MongoDB/Cassandra), data and message streaming technologies (RabbitMQ/Kafka/NATS), logging solutions (ELK/EFK)
– Experience with cloud monitoring technologies including Stackdriver, Grafana, Bosun and other learning-based monitoring tools
– Extremely comfortable with Linux, shell-scripting and git
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
– BS/MS in computer science or related technical fields
– Ability to thrive in a startup/fast-paced agile environment
– Budget for additional courses and conferences
– Multisport card
– Additional Health Insurance
– Massages in the office
– New modern and custom designed office
– Great location, near bus and trolley stops
– Happy hours, team nights out, and team buildings
– Snacks, coffee, and beer on us
– Flexible working hours
Apply for this position:
You can upload files upto 2 MB, from these formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF.