Bring your talent and dedication, and we’ll give you the opportunity to create something new and innovative in the FinTech world.
There’s nothing quite as lavish as Israel’s lifestyle. Not many can handle it – the heat, the excitement, the allure, but if you are hungry for an adventure, Tel-Aviv office will be your new home!
Who are we looking for?
An experienced and vibrant Recruitment coordinator for our global SaaS company.
What will be the key tasks in the job?
– Manage full lifecycle hiring processes from initiation, understanding business needs, building the interviewing process, kickoffs, coordinating, performing phone and frontal interviews, and extending offers
– Build strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates in order to deliver the best experience for both sides
– Locating new sourcing tools and ongoing operation of existing ones
– Support the onboarding procedures and processes
What are the professional requirements for the job?
– At least 2 years of experience as a Technical Recruiter or Sourcing Specialist in the industry/placement firm – A must
– High-level English – A must
– In-depth knowledge of talent acquisition practices including sourcing, attraction, interviewing/assessment and getting candidates on board
What are the personal requirements for the job?
– Highly independent, passionate, resourceful, with a hands-on approach
– Diagnostic and Analytical Capabilities
– Multi-tasking and fast learning abilities
What’s in it for you?
• Professional challenge in a stable and dynamic company
• Diverse welfare activities
• Membership in the high-tech zone club
• Professional and personal promotion options
• Possibility to work on a leading and complex product
Apply for this position:
You can upload files upto 2 MB, from these formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF.