It’s a challenge to be constantly innovative and stay on top as the industry leaders. If you think that sounds exciting, FINOVATION is the perfect place for you.
We strive to find a suitable balance between the thrilling job and your private life as we constantly offer health and lifestyle-oriented bonuses.
Join our headquarters, located in one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe.
Finovation is the developer of a cutting edge turn key solution for any financial business that wants to launch or expand his trading initiatives and take it to the next level
Finovation support department is looking for a bright, passionate, and talented Technical Support candidate to support our customers and worldwide teams in their use of Finovation platform and to ensure ongoing success with our rapidly growing company.
The Technical Support person will be a key part of our Technical Support team. You will be working directly with our customers and other customer-facing departments dealing with cutting edge SaaS platform.
Your working day will also Include diagnosing logic errors, logging bugs, helping prioritize and communicate fixes, and helping to drive the quality of our customers’ experience with Finovation.
• Working directly with our business users and customer success sales teams to solve problems and help them leverage all Finovation platform functionality
• Reproduce, debug, troubleshoot and investigate tickets, be the center of knowledge for our organization and customers using the platform
• Escalate critical issues to the appropriate internal channel, ensuring timely response and testing and communicating the resolution
• Clearly communicate with customers and other internal teams about issues impacting their service
• Effectively verify that issues have been resolved
• Execute internal processes to streamline and scale support
• Partner with cross-functional teams, such as Product Management R&D to translate customer business needs and product feedback into new solutions
• Reporting and knowledge base documentation is required
• At least 1 or more year in a Technical Supportapplication support related role – MUST
• Must be willing to work in shifts, Monday-Friday 9:00-22:00
• Experience running queries on SQL DB
• Hands-On experience using CRM or other ticketing systems (Zendesk, Freshdesk etc.)
• Knowledge working and administrating CRM platforms, setting up groups, permissions
• Must have a “big head” attitude, have analytical skills, type of person who will drill down every problem that comes in his way
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required
• High attention to detail and ability to stay organized in a fast-paced, complex environment
• Have a passion for customer service and helping others!
Big plus if you have any of the following skills:
• Coding experience in a programming language
• Prior experience with user testing / QA
• Understanding of APIs
• Experience working with alerting monitoring systems (e.g. Opsgenie, Datadog etc..)
• Very attractive salary
• Multisport card
• Additional Health Insurance
• Additional discounts
• New modern and custom-designed office
• Great location, near bus and trolley stops
• Happy hours, team nights out, and team buildings
• Snacks, coffee, and beer on us
• Flexible working hours
Apply for this position:
You can upload files upto 2 MB, from these formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF.