Finovation is the developer of a cutting edge turnkey solution for any financial business that wants to launch or expand his trading initiatives and take it to the next level
Finovation support department is looking for a bright, passionate, and talented Technical Support candidate to support our customers and worldwide teams in their use of Finovation platform and to ensure ongoing success with our rapidly growing company.
The Technical Support person will be a key part of our Technical Support team. You will be working directly with our customers and other customer-facing departments dealing with cutting edge SaaS platform.
Your working day will also Include diagnosing logic errors, logging bugs, helping prioritize and communicate fixes, and helping to drive the quality of our customers’ experience with Finovation.
- Working directly with our business users and customer success\sales teams to solve problems and help them leverage all Finovation platform functionality
- Escalate critical issues to the appropriate internal channel, ensuring timely response and testing and communicating the resolution
- Report bugs to our Engineering & QA teams, as well as helping to prioritize fixes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Clearly communicate with customers and other internal teams about issues impacting their service
- Effectively verify that issues have been resolved
- Execute internal processes to streamline and scale support
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as Product Management R&D to translate customer business needs and product feedback into new solutions
- Reporting and knowledge base documentation is required
- 1 or more year in a Technical Support/IT helpdesk related role
- Must be willing to work in shifts, Monday-Friday 9:00-22:00 (2 shifts) & Sunday 9:00-16:00
- Understanding SQL DB and knowhow on DB functions
- Hands-On experience using CRM or other ticketing systems (Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc..)
- Previous experience in web applications support – a big advantage
- Knowledge working and supporting Windows operating systems and basic networking
- Must be a creative and analytical problem solver with proven success working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required
- Eager and capable of learning new technologies as necessary
- High attention to detail and ability to stay organized in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Have a passion for customer service and helping others!
Big plus if you have any of the following skills:
- Coding experience in a programming language
- Prior experience with user testing / QA
- Understanding of APIs
- Experience working with alerting\monitoring systems (e.g. Opsgenie, Datadog etc..)
- Very attractive salary
- Multisport cards
- Additional Health Insurance
- Additional discounts
- New modern and custom-designed office
- Happy hours, team nights out, and team buildings
- Snacks, coffee, and beer on us
- Massages in the office
- Budget for additional training, courses, and conferences
- And more!