It’s a challenge to be constantly innovative and stay on top as the industry leaders. If you think that sounds exciting, FINOVATION is the perfect place for you.
We strive to find a suitable balance between the thrilling job and your private life as we constantly offer health and lifestyle-oriented bonuses.
Join our headquarters, located in one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe.
Here’s what you need to know about us:
Finovation is set to challenge the current market leaders by developing a high scale innovative Trading Service Cloud. We are going to disrupt the Trading world and are planning to do so by adding a key member to our team. If you want to be part of the future leader of the Fintech world then look no further.
Want to know about the team?
We have an incredibly gifted and motivated team of people that all share one vision – to build something great. Thanks to our global team of over 100 people we have managed to not just innovate the Trading sphere but to build the foundations of an empire just waiting to be explored.
What we’re looking for?
Our approach to people is what sets us apart from everyone else. We always put others first, and we are looking for people to share this approach.
Will you help us expand our empire?
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Designer:
• Create performing marketing materials including different ads, landing pages, videos and more
• Know how performance marketing work- place the right CTAs, set up the right visual messaging to catch the users attention to create engagement
• Be a part of the design team that maintains a high level of Web design standards.
• You will work closely with the product team to solve complex design challenges
• Create a strong, cohesive designs for the company’s brands.
• Stay updated on the latest developments and trends
• Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes
• 2+ years of experience on the same or relevant position – a must
• Previous experience in e-commerce, gaming, gambling, finance
• Excellent knowledge of Illustrator & Photoshop
• Animation skills
• Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch
• Strong Web design portfolio
• Pixel perfect design
• Self-taught, curious, fast learner
• The ability to work in a dynamic environment
• HTML & CSS knowledge
• Familiar with prototyping & animation tools (Invision, Axure, After Effects etc.)
PLEASE ATTACH A PORTFOLIO!
(we will contact only resumes with portfolio)
Apply for this position:
You can upload files upto 2 MB, from these formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF.